Saturday, October 14, 2006

Week 1: A Summary

In the last week, what have I learned?
I've learned how to give feedback, how to give my opinion, and how to negotiate. I've learned how great it is to be in a class where everyone knows the answer, and most importantly, where everyone wants to know the answer!
I've learned how versatile the colour black is, and how it is so important not to judge on first impressions.
I've realised how great it is to feel like I'm actually doing something productive with my life again. I've re-learned how good it feels to be a part of a group of people all aiming at the same thing; all with the same goals in mind. Well, almost the same goals.
I've also learned that there are so many lovely people in the world. One must not get so blinded by the bad that they become ignorant of the good.
Most importantly though, I've learned how foolish girls can be when a handsome, charming, older man is around. Our lecturer is a complete sweetheart. As you can imagine, most of the girls are having trouble acting sensibly. I'm not in any way denying that I find him lovely...I do. But, I like to think that I'm not really the 'throwing myself at a lecturer' type of girl. Sadly though, many don't seem to share this belief. Ah, the results are amusing to say the least. It's like a little social experiment, which I am more than happy to observe; and perhaps even encourage, if only for my own entertainment!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear zena

What a wonderful post and so great that you are happy and enjoying it. I know you will be very successful.

See you soon