Monday, January 23, 2006

Got 'Da Cork Blues

Just wanted to say how much I miss all my friends in Cork! Daryl just started a petition to get me back to Cork, isn't that hilarious! And such a thing that Daryl would do. Seriously, what they say about the friends you make in university being friends for life...that's so true. So I just wanted to give a big shout out to everyone that I miss...you all know who you are! Looking forward to seeing you all again! xx
oh and the craic is far mightier in Cork!

5 comments:

Brian Gonzalez said...

Hey, it's Brian again. Thanks for the comments. I am so intrigued by the fact that you just found me. Do you have a picture or yourself or are you on myspace or facebook. If you don't want to share, that's ok too. Anyways, nice talking to you zena

Brian Gonzalez said...

did you get my last comment on 1/23/06?

Anonymous said...

Hey Zena

I'm liking the Blog :0)

The craic is indeed mightier in Cork and we miss you too and FLAC misses its "International Development Officer" but looking towards the positive the longer you spend away from somewhere the more enjoyable your return to that place will be.

dmossop said...

Well i got myself the 100 numbers, but Zena has now requested 1000, time for me to do a run-a-round on Pana to gather a few more names for the 5/1, third favourite of the Rose of Tralee. We all know that one who won it that year had bottox and a face lift amongst other things, the lil b*tch. At least thats what I hear from the insiders report...isnt that right Z.

ZanZoon said...

I have absolutely no idea, first time I ever heard those rumours. I wouldn't know to be honest. I think I'd question your sources for that information Mossop!
On another note, send me that petition. And if you do go onto Pana getting signatures....I want a picture!!!!!! haha you could make orange flourescent bibs to put on over your tshirt with my picture on it! haha smiling with a thumbs up sign!