Saturday, January 28, 2006

Fafblog and Other Notes

Haven't posted in ages, but really it's because I just havent felt like there's anything that I can post about. Topics are pretty limited seeing as I decided that it would be great if I told EVERYONE I KNEW about this blog! 6 year old cousin, hey! no problem! 95 year old aunt! even better! come on in and read my posts! ok well maybe I'm exaggerating, as I have neither a 6 year old cousin nor a 95 year old aunt, but you get the picture! Needless to say, I think of brilliant things to write about and then realise that it probably isnt worth it after all the censoring. Seriously though, its wonderful having so many of my friends and family logging on to check this out, so thank you and I will try and post everyday from now on.

On another note, I started work today. Just temporary, nothing major. I havent sold my soul yet. Still though, its depressing thinking that I'll be working hard to further someone elses ideals; working for someone elses gain. Doing all I can to make sure that legally these people can get away with their capitalistic, earth-destroying actions and in the process slowing losing all creativity I possess. Quite depressing really, but like I say its only temporary and although I hate to admit it, I actually enjoy it to an extent. Well, it probably would be fairer to say that I enjoy the social aspect of it, and I suppose the fact that I'm a useful member of society again. Although, I do believe that society needs the poems I'm writing, the songs I'm singing, the paintings I'm painting. A few of you commented on the poem I have up here; thanks alot! However, the reasons I haven't posted anymore are firstly because I've entered my best ones in a competition and one of the prerequisites was that they be unpublished, and secondly, well we go back to the whole censoring issue I was talking about. Maybe an anonymous blog?? It's a thought...

Came across this FANTASTIC blog today! I've included it in my list of links on the sidebar of my blog, and now that I've figured out how to change the links, I'll be doing it alot more. Its called Fafblog and to me it's genius. Utter genius, pure and simple. Definately not going to be to everyones taste, but I'd recommend you check it out anyhow. The "interviews" they have are hilarious! If you do nothing else I tell you, do this: Read Fafblog!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always inspired by you, your views and way of thinking, again, thanks for this nice post.

- Norman