Sunday, March 05, 2006

On A Mission

The sun is shining, the birds are singing, the bees are buzzing and i'm officially unemployed again!
ahhhh the sweet smell of satisfaction!
Its gooooood!
So what have I done to mark the occasion? What have I spent each morning doing since I handed in my notice? It's amazing isn't how things always seem alot better when you're not doing it. When I was but dreaming of these days they seemed filled with promise.
Filled to the brim with endless possibilities.
A healthy breakfast, perhaps a quick workout, a chapter written in the novel I'd start, shopping, a spot of baking, perhaps a little trip to pool to swim a hundred laps or so, with just enough time to squeeze in a bit of saving the world before lunch!
Brilliant! Unfortunately, things never really do work out the way you plan do they?
So far, I have tried unsuccessfully both days to drag my lazy ass out of bed. Manage to get myself into the shower, and then thats when it hits. The laziness sets in...and I slowly begin to remember why I wanted to work in the first place!

So today marks the last day of laziness and boredom! Starting tomorrow...my life and my house are getting a complete makeover. I'm going on a major shopping spree, with the money I earned thank you very much! I cut so much off my hair last week, now its time for a new look to match the new hair! Watch out Mom because I'll be turning the house upside down...havent used it in the last week? It's outta here!! I will take no prisoners! This is WAR!

God help anyone who gets in my way...I'm on a mission! Wonder how long it'll last? ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to the new look and get started on the house can't wait to see that. Oh!the joys of having a wonderful daughter (two in fact). See you later for lunch

M said...

Good luck!