Thursday, October 19, 2006

Who's Who??

Is it wrong that I don't know the names of the latest law books on the market?
Or that I don't know the names of all the Irish judges, their wives (or husbands!), children and pets?
Is it also wrong that I'm not familiar with the whole list of 'who's who in the law world'?
That I'm not really sure who this SC is or that JC is? That I can't recite the headlines from 3 different papers published today?

I don't know. Maybe it is. Maybe I should know these things. I don't though. And sometimes, I really wonder
1. how these people seem to know all of this, and
2. whether half the time they're only pretending they do.

Either way, I suppose I should think about subscribing to something. The Times, National Geographic, Readers Digest, Cat Fancy, Cosmo... you know, all the quality publications out there! Try and edumacate myself a bit. It's a thought.

1 comment:

Zeek said...

Haha! Well Zena, you really dont have to know all their names! Anyway my friend is a lawyer if you need any help :)

Nice blog btw; keep it up!!

Zeek.