Monday, December 11, 2006

They Waste Paper Telling Us Not To!

On my way home I passed a billboard advertising credit cards. Not any particular one, just credit cards in general. Their slogan was "Don't Waste Paper".
??!!
I don't know about you, but I can think of a lot more ways that paper is wasted than by printing money! !

Selective Advertising. That's all it is. Let's make you feel bad about using paper money by printing out all these guilt-inducing billboard advertisments ON PAPER! Does anyone else see the irony?

I'm not really a fan of credit cards. In fact, I'm not really a fan of most things virtual. I prefer to deal with things that are a bit more tactile than numbers and figures hurtling through cyber-space.
But then again, that's just me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well well! looks like my "annual visit" just got extended! ha ha ha..

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of credit cards either.. infact i got 4 of them and i hate them!!!!

They're just like "fake money" you feel like you're "rich" and then you end up paying so much interest...
Anyone who thinks we are wasting paper on printing money should check the credit card statements i get everymonth and see how much paper is wasted on that!!

..and please dont even begin on how much interest i have to pay to those lousy banks.. DON'T WASTE PLASTIC, PRINT MONEY!!

hahha

nice of you to write me back on here Zena!

Ciao!