Monday, May 15, 2006

Did I Just Brush My Teeth??

its amazing how, during the day, i'll get these flashes of inspiration! things i just must write about in this blog. yet, for some reason, when i've come online, checked my mail, done all your usual online routine stuff...the ideas have just dropped out of my head. just literally dropped out. does that ever happen to you? last night, after brushing my teeth, i was about to floss and i swear to god, i had to stand there for about a minute thinking.."DID i just brush my teeth?" i finally decided i HAD after feeling the brush to see if it was wet. ie making sure it had just been used! how old do you have to be to get alzheimers??
this is the problem. not living in the moment. not being fully conscious of all our actions. can you believe it i mean! forgetting whether you brushed your teeth 2 minutes after you had.

on another note, the thing i need to keep reminding myself on a daily basis: FACE YOUR FEARS!

No comments: