Saturday, August 19, 2006

Exams...Oh Crap!

Well folks, I probably won't be posting for the next week. Heading up to Dublin tomorrow to sit those dreaded exams.
For the next week I will be holed up in a hotel room surrounded by papers, papers and more papers; caffeine tablets to keep me awake; ginger nut biscuits (because I read somewhere that ginger boosts brain power); and if I had one, I have no doubt I would be in possession of a lucky horse shoe too. Nevertheless, I am horse-shoe-less, and feeling quite jumpy at the mo.
I don't know if it's nerves, or denial, but I wasn't able to do very much studying today. I mean, really, not very much at all. 5 hours tops. Crap, the day seems so long until its actually upon you. Oh well, I think I'm taking this very well actually.
I'm just going to go in there and answer the questions.
If I put down what they're looking for, then brilliant!
If I don't...

*deep breaths*

...well, let's not consider that option. I shall assume that I will be putting down what they want.
And maybe I'll put a few smiley faces at the bottom of the paper to be on the safe side. You know, project the whole professional, intelligent, law student attitude they're looking for.
Absolutely. Brilliant Idea.

Now, if you'll excuse me... I can't seem to find my pink pen!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck Zena..hope u ace it...and remember get 8 hours sleep and have a good breakfast before the exam...:)