Friday, February 17, 2006

Batman&Warrior Princess vs. The Valentine Lovers

Dear Lord above, I thought this kind of pain wasn't possible. I can't move, I can't walk, I can't breathe, I almost can't talk. Muscles I didn't even know I had are aching. I'd rather not sit down, because there's a chance I may not be able to get up again.

So what did I do to inflict this sort of torture upon myself? Scale the highest mountain? Rescue a kitten from a burning blaze? Single-handedly defeat an army?

Nope... I just played tennis. Yes, tennis. Tennis. I know! Tennis. Did anyone know how many muscles you used playing that game? Give me a moment, let me move about a bit, I think I may be able to give you an exact number. I think I'm gonna have to start working out again!

Unfortunately Batman and Warrior Princess didn't win. It's alright though, they're working on a battle plan for next time. The Valentine Lovers had better watch out... 'somebody's gonna get a hurtin' real bad" (Russell Peters anyone?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes!! The Valentine lovers will come out victorious next battle (depending on the moisture in the air..hehe)....and somebody is gonna get hurt real baad...Somebody...I dont know who..I think u know who..but its somebody