Tuesday, February 21, 2006

KAPOW! BAM! ZAP! BANG!

Anyone ever asked you what Superpower you'd like to have if you could? Most people think of the more conventional powers- X-Ray vision, Ability to fly, Invisibility, Super-Human Strength!
If you're a little rusty when it comes to the super-powers out there, check them out here!

They're all well and good, but what about if you could make up your own superpower?? Think of what you could do!!!! What would you do??!!
I never even thought of the possibility of making up our own powers until last night, when myself and the one and only Mark Pieri were talking about superhero powers. You know, as you do and all! Thing is, he had come up with an amazing power! One that you probably wouldn't think of, unless you're Mark, but one that upon contemplation is one kick-ass power!
Get this, the Ability to Make People Laugh at Will....
Think about it. Think of the consequences of having the power to diffuse any bad situation with laughter. No more wars! No more fights! A truly ingenious power Mark, hats off to you! Unfortunately we're not all as inventive as Mark, so here's a test to find out which Superhero you would be.

I must admit though, I'm a little peeved that "Superhero" has been described in Wikepedia Encyclopedia as a fictional character! Listen, they exist ok! And even if they don't in the literal sense of the word, don't you think it would be SO much more fun if they did!
Someone steals your purse, Spiderman to the rescue! A bomb is dropped on Iraq, Superman changes super-quick inside the nearest phone booth, flies out, catches the bomb and zooms up to outer space so that it can blow up without destroying the Earth!
BAM! KAPOW! ZAP!
And the COSTUMES!!!!!!!!

What am I doing sitting here, I need to get out there get a costume made and become....!!!!
hmmm well give me a while to think of what I wanna be. In the meantime, The Sagernator and I have some Earth-Saving plans to put into action!
ZAP! BANG!

1 comment:

dmossop said...

Never mind super powers, I want to be Adam West or David Hasselhoff, pure class. I got Daredevil, o yeah, im stupid and appear in crap films, take THAT!