Friday, February 24, 2006

Who's Been Sitting In My Chair??!!

This morning I came into work, early might I add, back to a desk that someone else had definately been using since I was last here. I felt like I stepped into Goldilocks and the 3 Bears...
Someone had definately been sitting at my desk. There was paper littered around, pens opened, post-it's all over the place:

"Who's been sitting at my desk?"

Has that ever happened to you? Someone else just decided that your desk looked like a nice enough desk to take over for an afternoon. Decided to put their grubby paws all over your phone, all over your papers, all over your things. I sat down, and was about a mile over the desk! Someone had been toying with the height of my chair, and whoever he was, he had been freakishly tall!

"Who's been sitting in my chair?"

I tidied up my desk, re-adjusted my chair, turned to my phone and...I swear to God, laying next to my phone was a half-eaten, opened, jar of honey!!!!

Could this job get any stranger??!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you find out was it Mommy, Daddy or Baby Bear, I mean a jar of honey that gives the game away.

Anonymous said...

hmmm...I think the honey is a decoy..its gotta be chain gang