Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Water, Camel Milk and Lady Drivers!

Ismail was telling me why I should drink more water... im really thirsty at the moment, which is the number one BAD thing apparently! I'm dehydrated! So at the moment I've taken a leaf out of his book and I've got a bucket and ladle next to me. Scooping the water out and guzzling it down.
Ok, maybe not...but I'm drinking more water than I've ever drank in my life. Ok, maybe not...but I'm drinking alot! Edge...this sip's for you!

Oh yeah, and camel milk is gooooood!!

On another note, some things that have annoyed me today:

-women drivers! theres such a thing as being too careful!
-people who put cheese back in the fridge without wrapping it up well, meaning it's got HARD edges when I want some!
-human beings belief that they're superior over every other living thing on this planet...we're not! im going to have to post on this point again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CHEERS Zee !! Yes, Im sure all of u know that water is good for u..After all we cant survive without it..Water is the most abundant nutrient in your body..Without adequate water, nothing in your body could function properly..You need water to regulate your body's temperature, to transport nutrients, and to build tissues. Water is quite simply the most important nutreint in the body...And now Camel milk..thats 2nd most important..haha..not really but when u ask ppl about camel milk...they usually give u a blank stare..some goosebumps pop out..and maybe an eeew..I have managed to get 2 ppl to like it...Not bad, not bad..oh..and man i despise ppl who put food in the fridge without wrapping it up properly..When i put food back in there..I make sure its wrapped air tight...I like my food decomposition free..haha..damn humans