Sunday, April 30, 2006

What Allergy??

You'd wonder why I got a cat when I'm deathly allergic to cats hairs.

Yes...I wonder that as well. Same way I sometimes genuinely wonder if the lights kinda faulty up there. You know, a flickering on and off kinda thing. The days and nights when I cant breathe through my nose, cant smell the roses of spring, cant pick him up without sneezing...I wonder why I decided to subject myself to it.
Yes, we all wonder why I sometimes do the things I do.

So why? And why don't I send him on to another home?

Because I can't. Because its not something I can do. Because I've made a commitment to him, and God knows even though its not easy getting me to commit, once I do, its permanent. Because the crazy cat lady would hunt me down and neuter me herself. Because he's just so God damn gorgeous. One look from those eyes and you'd melt too.

Nope. The point is, no matter how allergic I am to him, O'Malley is here to stay. He's a permanent fixture at Chez Zena, and you know what? I wouldnt have it any other way.

Just make sure to bring a box of tissues when you come round!

2 comments:

Aoi_Chokoreto said...

i'm not only allergic to my cats,, i'm asthmatic as well! but i wouldn't send them away for the world! i know how u feel..
by the way 86% of cat owners get over their allergies when they live with their cats for long enough.. hopefully will get over it.. i find some PERITEZE often helps :-)

POET

Aoi_Chokoreto said...

Love isnt something easy to let go of..*sigh*..Its very easy to fall in love..and so god damn difficult to fall out of..!!Im happy you have O'malley to take care of you at your spooky place..he will protect us both when COOK arrives;p